Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day, Family all around, OH MY!

What a treat Labor Day weekend was!!
We had Michelle & Mike from SLC, Utah
We had Jeff, Sally & baby Jane from Eugene, Oregon
We had Aunt Jill from LA, California
We had Nana & Bonka from Sun City, Arizona
I had sooo much fun with all the family here I don't even know where to start!
I had to post some of the pictures from this weekend...
 Aunt Michelle holding Stella...


 Brooke holding sweet baby Jane for the first time...


 Uncle Jeff torturing my baby Stella with an air pump...


 Bonka holding his gr granddaughter Stella for the first time...
(for those of you who didn't already know this,
we named baby Stella after his Polish mother)

 Papa Skip and his magic touch with baby Stella...
 I am finally an Auntie!! 

 Stella was screaming bloody murder here...
 Jeff, Sally and "tiger" Jane..
 Guess what baby Andrews holding??

Jane showing off her new Halloween costume!

 Getting ready for our morning walk with Aunt Jill...



 This is just HILARIOUS!
 Who's holding who?
 Mom and I took Sally and Jeff up to the mountains for a day...
 Had to throw this picture in here...
that's the Stanley Hotel were Andrew and I got married!
 at the top of Rocky Mountain National Park...


 that's my little mountain girl...
just like her mama!

easy by that cliff child of mine...

 Nana was smart and stayed in the car with the babies where it was nice and warm!
 Baby cousins crammed in their car-seats in the back seat ...

Look at these two cutie pies!

No comments:

Post a Comment