Saturday, October 8, 2011

Idaho here we come!

We had such a relaxing time in Idaho.  The girls bonded with grandpa and abeula. We had days were we didn't get out of our pj's and watched movies all day.  We spent many late nights talking and catching up, made fires nightly and told spooky stories, abuela cooked up a feast for us daily, enjoyed some great restaurants and went on many daily walks.  It was good to be back in Idaho again and see all my old   childhood stomping grounds and my dad and Iliana!



 who could forget about the sugar beet factory, lol!


and yummy greasy Wheelers!






out for one of our walks...



along our walking path...





golf course behind my childhood house...



my old childhood house that my dad built...



i forgot how big and pretty the trees are in Boise!



my old elementary school...


i use to go ice blocking on Simplot's hill...


dinner in Hyde Park area...










relaxing at home...





Stella getting to know her new grandpa and abuela...





the general!




No comments:

Post a Comment