Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Years 2012!!

Yes it's that time again for making those New Years resolutions, putting away the Christmas decor, getting the kids back into school and start loosing that holiday weight!  I hope that 2012 is as good as 2011 was for me and my little family.  Andrew and I both look forward to having some peace and calmness in 2012 and not be going 100 miles an hour like we have for the last 2 years.  Life has finally calmed down for us and we look forward to living life in the easy lane, traveling a lot this year and taking time for us and our girls in 2012! 

 Stella's first New Years!


 stop it daddy!

 I don't want to take a bath...

 but daddy, I want to stay up til midnight with everyone else!
 my damn daughter made me wear this stupid crown...
 let the New Years Seafood feast begin!

 my damn wife made me wear this stupid crown too!
 sooo happy to have grandpa and abuela here for New Years!
 yummy clams cooked in Savignon Blanc, lemons & herbs!


 tiger prawns...
 clams...
 alaskan king crab legs, oh my!
 that's going to be good!
 come on boys, size doesn't matter...

 how fast can you shuck that oldmanbrown?
 this is all that was left of our little ocean friends...
10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...
 HAPPY NEW YEARS 2012!!!

 stealing a kiss at midnight from my sweet husband!
WARNING! you are seeing me at my finest...


DO NOT TAKE MY PICTURE!!

2 comments: