Thursday, January 5, 2012

Stella's Nursery

I finished Stella's nursery back in November and wanted to post some pictures of it.  I love how it all came together! It has such a great energy in the room that is best described as peaceful.   I didn't want the nursery to have a "theme" per say and wanted to kept it simple when it came to the accessories. 
And most of all, Stella loves it!


 the Italian alphabet...



 i LOVE this floor lamp!  It has a great dimmer for late night feedings and you can sit on it, literally (up to 150 lbs) It rolls and sways on the floor but has a heavy weight so it doesn't move from its spot.  
Very fun lamp!







 little Stella when she was only 12 hours old!


these bookshelves are special because Andrew made them!
he did such a good job and now I have a fun way to display all of Stella's books 
from around the world...




the view from below the mobile...


 this changing table has been great on saving space in this small nursery...



another thing I LOVE is the mobile hanging above the rocker.  It moves in the breeze when I open the window and so fun to watch.  Stella likes to look at it when nursing and I'm so glade I splurged on it!


1 comment: